- Jun 19, 12:00 PMThe Pickle Patch, 577 W St Charles St, San Andreas, CA 95249, USAOur guest speaker, Assemblyman Kevin Kiley, has fearlessly sued Gov. Newsom to halt his overreaching Covid executive orders. Kevin is a young courageous state legislator who brings his story, and a little humor, to discuss today’s challenging political environment! You do not want to miss it!
- Lake Tulloch for TrumpSep 19, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMDrifters Marina & Grill, 6603 Lake Tulloch Pl, Copperopolis, CA 95228, USASpecial Event: Hosted by CFRW Lake Tulloch for Trump Noon-2pm on Saturday, September 19, 2020 Deck out your boat with Trump Flags & Banners & Old Glory! Show your American Pride & Support for President Donald J. Trump! Meet at 11:30 am. We plan to leave promptly at noon. A lead boat will be waiting
- Republicans on Main Street Angels CampSep 18, 2020, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMMingo's On Main, 1183 S Main St, Angels Camp, CA 95222, USAThis Friday (9/18) in Angels Camp CCRP will have a table in front of Mingo's On Main 1183 S Main St Angels Camp, California 4 to 7 PM People can sign the Newsom Recall, register to vote, update their voter registration, get a Trump and Congressman McClintock yard sign, and buy Trump wear.
- Mar 11, 2020, 6:00 PMGreenhorn Creek Resort-Fireside Room, 711 McCauley Ranch Rd, Angels Camp, CA 95222, USAComing hear from Calaveras Public Works Director, Josh Pack. The public works department is in charge of maintaining our county roads and infrastructure.
- Feb 12, 2020, 6:00 PMGreenhorn Creek Resort, 711 McCauley Ranch Rd, Angels Camp, CA 95222, USACome here about the new changes in voter from the Calaveras County Registrar of Voters, Rebecca Turner. Note: the meeting will be in the Fireside Room.
- Sep 19, 2019, 5:00 PMSan Andreas Central Library, 9738, 1299 Gold Hunter Rd, San Andreas, CA 95249, USAJoin the Calaveras Republicans in a joint effort with the Calaveras Republican Women, Federated, in welcoming Mark Meuser, 2018 Republican Nominee for CA Secretary of State. This meeting and greet reception with appetizers, good conversation, and how we can make CA elections honest again.